Instant Pot Buffalo Garlic Butter Wings
There are two kinds of people in this world…and they both like chicken. Check out the TASTIEST Garlic Butter Buffalo Wings - Started in the instant pot and finished under the broiler. Here's how it's done...
- Melt butter
- Combine butter, garlic paste and buffalo sauce in a bowl big enough to marinate wings in
- Fully coat wings in the sauce and store in the fridge overnight
- Cook in the instant pot for 10 minutes on high
- Remove from the instant pot and place on baking sheet
- Make more marinade and brush on wings
- Place in the under the broiler for 8 minutes
- Remove, flip and brush on more marinade
- Place under the broiler for another 8 minutes
- Remove from the broiler when skin looks bubbly and crispy
- Brush MORE marinade on both sides and serve!