A keto friendly twist on a classic we all love for the fall and Thanksgiving season!
Make a pie crust using GOOD PHATS Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix. Then, fill with a pumpkin cream cheese filling This recipe is sure to impress at your next fall gathering!
- 1 GOOD PHATS Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 3 tbsp of MCT or melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- Vanilla Stevia Drops (20 drops)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Mix the ingredients for the cookie pie and press the dough into two little silicone baking dishes.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let it cool down.
- Mix the ingredients for the filling until there are no lumps left.
- Divide the filling into the two cookie bases.
- Refrigerate or enjoy!